Incinerators are one of the primary tools used to maintain safe and controlled destruction of...
Scope of Work
- Refractory – Inspect all refractory areas including stack.
- Mechanical – Inspect, lubricate and adjust the air blower, burners, hydraulic & draft system.
- Electrical – Inspect electrical system including limit switches, timers and controllers.
- Calibrations – Adjustments of burner firing rate, air & fuel settings to factory specifications.
- Safety Evaluation – Inspect all clearances for equipment & stack. Evaluate safety devices including door chains.
- Documentation – Provide in-depth analysis of equipment conditions with written service report.